Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finally Here

We are in our apartment and trying to get every thing settled in. Everyone is very nice and helpful so far. If you want to call us our number is 066 693 0631. It is an international call and I am not sure if you need to do anything special. You can call me for free, so call as much as you would like. We cannot call you back in the states. If you can’t figure it out send a message on the blog and I will ask. The flight was good but very long. We are very tired. Took a walk around the square, it is awesome and we will take pictures tomorrow. It is very cold with a little snow but it is very pretty. We met a couple in the apartment below us who are also adopting. We got to talk about things with them for awhile. Our appointment with the SDA is tomorrow at 10:30 Ukraine time. Our computer is low on battery but will post some pictures and more info about what is happening, a little more each day.

Shawnie, I love you and miss you very much already. Be good!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it!

Anonymous said...

Somebody did not get it right.Guess who? Guess I'll have to stay anonymous. Love U Dad

mom said...

hay guys glad you finally posted, i was getting worried. We were cut off on the phone,Ill try again when I get Shawn up.Everythings ok here,snowing.Dogs and fish ok.Love you and be careful Mom.

cheryl said...

My mom wanted me to wish you well and tell you she is thinking of you. Good luck and be careful.